In late January (where has the time gone?!?), we shared our kitchen tour and I promised you guys some kitchen sources in case you’re renovating, building, or just flat out curious.
Since our kitchen tour, we’ve added some finishes that make the kitchen a bit less bland, so here are some “update photos” followed by the sources!
Shelving with raw steel brackets and brass screws (see sources below). Each item on these shelves has a story or memory that is special to us!
I’ve always told Aaron I wanted an old truck…
My sister brought this adorable cow for coffee creamer back from Italy. Isn’t she cute?
Here are our sources if anyone is curious:
Floors: US Floors Cork in Coffee Matte ordered from Regal Floors
- We got an absolutely unbeatable price from this company, but make sure you leave plenty of time for back-ordered product (especially cork)
Cabinets: Pepper Shaker Cabinets from Cabinet Giant
- FYI: A coupon code saved us over $600
- Cabinets are plywood base and real wood fronts (no MDF)
- Make sure you read about shipping- we had to rent a moving truck- but savings were worth it!
Viking Stove: Craigslist- $500- not kidding
Refrigerator: Stainless-look Frigidaire that we already owned
Vent Hood: ProLine Range Hoods 36″ 696 Professional Range Hood
- Prices are unbeatable. Customer service reviews are great.
- We had a burnt out light-bulb upon arrival and they sent us new ones for free
Dishwasher: Whirlpool Gold Top Control Dishwasher in White Ice from Home Depot
Countertops: Quartz in Pure White cut by a local stone cutter
Island: Old Work Table and Stool found at Lula B’s in Dallas
Chandelier: Lamps Plus
- First chandelier we received had an electrical short, but they sent us a new chandelier
Sink: IKEA Farmhouse Sink (which I’ve told is being replaced with a newer model)
Faucet: Bainbridge Single Hole Pull-Down Faucet in Polished Brass from Signature Hardware
- I accidentally ordered the wrong size faucet and, in a pinch, had this faucet overnighted. It arrived at my door in about 12 hours. Not exaggerating.
- In addition to that, they waived the re-stocking fees since it was an exchange and not a return
- Prices are unbeatable for the quality you receive
Undercabinet Lights: Supplied by Electrician
Shelf Brackets: Raw Steel by Designs2Create on Etsy
Reclaimed Wood for Shelving: From our house and our neighbor’s house
Cabinet Hardware: Lee Valley Hardware
I don’t really like to talk “numbers”, but including the price of the appliances, we came in just under $8,500 for our entire kitchen. I’d say that is a reasonable cost for a “kitchen from scratch.”
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask!